Nothing takes the fun out of an evening outdoors like a bunch of bloodthirsty mosquitoes biting you and your family. Mosquitoes pose a significant health risk since they can transmit diseases like West Nile Virus, Encephalitis, and the Zika virus.
These diseases can be transmitted through a single bite. It's important to identify and eliminate mosquito breeding sites around your property to help reduce mosquito populations.
Here are some way to help minimize mosquitoes on your property:
- Keep your lawn and landscape pruned and maintained. Mosquitoes like to rest in areas that are overgrown and hold water.
- Keep your gutters clean and unclogged.
- Remove any containers from your property that are accumulating water.
- Change the water in birdbaths and wading pools at lease once a week.
- Treat any standing water around swampy areas or drainage ditches with a larvicide.
- Keep your swimming pool clean and chlorinated.
- Adjust your sprinklers to avoid over-watering.
- Improve drainage in areas of your landscape that do not drain well.
- Aerate ornamental water features to keep water moving and discourage mosquitoes from laying eggs.
Despite these measures, mosquitoes are going to be an unavoidable part of summer. Agropro offers mosquito control programs designed to control and repel mosquitoes so you can enjoy your property. Each treatment will give you up to 28 days of protection.
To request an estimate, Click here
Agropro provides Lawn Care and Plant Health Care services to the following areas in North Georgia: Acworth, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Buckhead, Canton, Cumming, Dunwoody, Holly Springs, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Marietta, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Suwanee, and Woodstock.